Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pointy Birthday Hats

OK...My son was turning one and I wanted to have a BIG birthday bash for him. Even though he was turning one and would be completely oblivious to what was going on I wanted to have this BIG party because it was his 1st birthday. Part of me thinks that I wanted to do it as a party for me =) A party for me to celebrate making it through my first year as being a MOM. Hey, let's face it, my son could care less! But as for MOI ... I had a blast!

Anyway, while I was shopping for decorations and party favors I came across those traditional party hats. You know... those pointy party hats. Please answer this question for me... Who decided that those hats are synonymous with birthday parties?

How about I make a square hat? Wrap it like a birthday present and have some string that goes under your neck to hold it in place. Do you think it would sell?

No comments:

Post a Comment